Monday, November 19, 2012

week 57: Happy Thanksgiving :)

Hello people i love :)

So this week was crazy busy too! We are busy going to appointments this week too but we love it :D 

So this man we are meeting surprised us by bringing another daughter to meet with us this past week! It was so cool! We asked them whether they kept their commitment of praying and he said "yeah, but did you mean as a family?" and we said if it was too difficult to coordinate schedules to pray as a family, individual prayers are great for now. And he responded "oh, well we prayed as a family." Sister Lee and I were so surprised because we hadn't expected that (especially knowing from personal experience how hard it sometimes is to get a whole family together for prayer!) He asked us about how we know the church is true and he wants his prayers answered! We are so excited to keep meeting with this family! (his son attended our fireside last night too!) man there's nothing that makes me more happy than seeing a happy progressing family :)

We also made kimchi again lol and this time, they brought out meat and we 싸먹어ed it in the fresh kimchi we made! so yum!

Okay, no more time! Here's the thought for the week! I'm now studying in Mormon and it's really neat how new thoughts pop up into your head even as you read the same things again! I never thought of how much faith Mormon really had in receiving directions regarding the plates at AGE 10 and waiting til age 24 to do what was asked of him! I don't think I remember much of what I did back in 3rd grade (I can remember my teacher's name, Mrs. Navarrete sp? lol that's about it! hehe) not to mention specific things I was asked to do by my parents regarding the gospel! I think the key to him being able to carry out his great duties lies in the fact that he "remembered the things which Ammaron commanded" him. So many times in the Book of Mormon do we see that when people remember the Lord, they are blessed and when they forget him, the are not happy. Same goes for us! spiritual experiences can be a source of great strength and faith when we remember what we learn and feel through them :)

love you all!
sister cho

sorry i had pictures but the computer is having a hard time reading my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment